| Compare PANASONIC F30186P40AG KEY OEM ORIGINAL PART with Panasonic items product |
List Price: Price: $6.93 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy PANASONIC F30186P40AG KEY OEM ORIGINAL PART, please visit: Saved me from buying a new microwave Saved me from purchasing a new microwave. My Panasonic microwave was out of warranty by 3 months and the manufacture would not warranty the unit. I found this replacement part and it works great. Thank you. It was easy to replace. The plastic trim around the inside of the door just snaps off and just a small spring holds the latch in place. I recommend making sure the switch that mounts on the inside of the casing is aligned with the latch. You should be able to push the door shut. If you have to slam it the latch will fail again. |
| See Products Related To PANASONIC F30186P40AG KEY OEM ORIGINAL PART: Panasonic KEYWay better than buying a new microwave! My latch broke because the kids constantly slam the microwave door. I was really upset thinking that I was going to have to purchase a new microwave, but after taking the inside of the door apart it was easy to see what part I needed. DO NOT try to trick the microwave into working with a broken latch. Very dangerous and this part was cheap enough. It fixed the problem and it only took me 10 minutes. After unplugging the microwave, I used a butter knife to pop the inside cover off the door. The part slides up and down in a little channel. Tension is provided by a spring that is attached to the part by a little hook with the other side attached also with a tiny hook on the inside of the door. BE CAREFUL handling the spring as stretching it or breaking the little plastic hook on the inside of the door will make it much harder to fix. All in all it was an easy fix and the part came fairly quickly. |
| Saved me from buying a new microwave Saved me from purchasing a new microwave. My Panasonic microwave was out of warranty by 3 months and the manufacture would not warranty the unit. I found this replacement part and it works great. Thank you. It was easy to replace. The plastic trim around the inside of the door just snaps off and just a small spring holds the latch in place. I recommend making sure the switch that mounts on the inside of the casing is aligned with the latch. You should be able to push the door shut. If you have to slam it the latch will fail again. |