| Compare Oster OGB61102 1.1-Cubic Feet Digital Microwave Oven, Black with Oster items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $97.99 Details You save: $77.76 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Oster OGB61102 1.1-Cubic Feet Digital Microwave Oven, Black, please go to: 1st a dud 2nd 1 much better I was wary about purchasing this item as I had seen pretty bad reviews on other microwaves by oster. But thought I would give it a chance. The first Item I received didn't work the door would not close properly. When you did get the door to shut and turned it on nothing would happen save the counter would go down properly. Amazon is amazing with returns. Ups dropped it off at my door and picked it up at my door. I recieved the 2nd exactly 1 week later. The door is really hard to shut but that is my only complaint. |
| See Products Related To Oster OGB61102 1.1-Cubic Feet Digital Microwave Oven, Black: Oster The Oster OGB61102 1.1-Cubic Foot Digital Microwave Oven has 1,000 watts of total cooking power, ten variable power levels for customized cooking and six convenient cooking functions. The easy 1-touch cooking is great for popcorn, potatoes, pizza, beverages, frozen dinners, and reheating. This digital microwave oven even comes with a programmable child lock that prevents unsupervised use. with its stainless steel front door and handle and black cover, this microwave oven lends modern style to any kitchen.Oster does not stand by their products Purchased an Oster 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Model OGB61102 July 21, 2012. Under normal use and proper cleaning, the glass plate broke while heating a bag of popcorn. There is a huge crack down the middle of the plate and the a large piece broke off. Called Oster customer service for assistance and was told the glass plate is not covered under the manufacturer warranty because of "normal wear and tear". Also, I was told that the proper way to pop a bag of microwave popcorn is to place the bag on a plate. Reading the User Manual, there is no such information supplied in the "Important Safety Instructions" or in the specific section on making popcorn. I find it quite humorous that in my almost 30 years of operating a microwave oven, this is the first time a glass plate has ever broken, as the representative worded it, "too much heat". I will not be purchasing another Oster product and I would recommend that others steer clear of this brand if they want solid customer... |
| Oster does not stand by their products Purchased an Oster 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave Model OGB61102 July 21, 2012. Under normal use and proper cleaning, the glass plate broke while heating a bag of popcorn. There is a huge crack down the middle of the plate and the a large piece broke off. Called Oster customer service for assistance and was told the glass plate is not covered under the manufacturer warranty because of "normal wear and tear". Also, I was told that the proper way to pop a bag of microwave popcorn is to place the bag on a plate. Reading the User Manual, there is no such information supplied in the "Important Safety Instructions" or in the specific section on making popcorn. I find it quite humorous that in my almost 30 years of operating a microwave oven, this is the first time a glass plate has ever broken, as the representative worded it, "too much heat". I will not be purchasing another Oster product and I would recommend that others steer clear of this brand if they want solid customer... |