Jumat, 04 Desember 2015

New GE WB06X10359 Grease Filter for Microwave Top

Compare GE WB06X10359 Grease Filter for Microwave with GE items product

Offer List: $30.67
With Deal: $10.50 Details
You save: $20.17

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB06X10359 Grease Filter for Microwave, please see:

They fit perfect. As always - super fast service
Couldn't find the right filters anywhere that fit my microwave vent hood. My friend said check Amazon - There they were!! My new motto is check Amazon First!!! They fit perfect. As always - super fast service, packed so they wouldn't get bent. I'm so happy to have clean, new filters. LOVE AMAZON!!!

See Products Related To GE WB06X10359 Grease Filter for Microwave: GE

Genuine Ge Product. Part # Wb06X10359. Grease Filter. Will Filter The Air Flow Into And Out Of The Microwave. A Dirty Intake Filter Will Cause Your Microwave To Be Less Efficient And Decrease The Life.
Grease Filter
Great price.great product. I tried to purchase at Lowes and Home Depot but neither carried it. I called GE and just cost too much. Searched on Amazon and not only did I get a great price, but I got a great product. Thank you.
They fit perfect. As always - super fast service
Couldn't find the right filters anywhere that fit my microwave vent hood. My friend said check Amazon - There they were!! My new motto is check Amazon First!!! They fit perfect. As always - super fast service, packed so they wouldn't get bent. I'm so happy to have clean, new filters. LOVE AMAZON!!!