| Compare GE WB44K5012 Bake Element for many GE, Hotpoint, RCA, and Sears ovens with GE items product |
List Price: Price: $20.95 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB44K5012 Bake Element for many GE, Hotpoint, RCA, and Sears ovens, please check out: Works Great; have saved 2 ovens thanks to these! Not much to say as it is exactly what it says it is, a GE baking element. With that said I have with two different ovens had that moment where you see the element burning out like a sparkler on the 4th of July. Once you get over the initial heart sinking feeling and take a moment to get the model number/part numbers you can find out that for a very small amount buy the elements. Ironically both elements I have bought were this same part number, just 4 years apart. What I can say about each experience is the same. Replacement is very easy if you have any DIY to you at all. Typically there are 2 screws to remove/replace the element into the back of the oven and two wires with clips that have to be removed then replaced onto the new element. One word of caution, sometimes the wires are very short and you need to be very careful to not have them fall back into the back of the oven. If this happens (speaking from experience) this becomes a slightly longer replacement due... |
| See Products Related To GE WB44K5012 Bake Element for many GE, Hotpoint, RCA, and Sears ovens: GE GE WB44K5012 Bake Element for many GE, Hotpoint, RCA, and Sears ovens Appliance PartsWorks great with our Kenmore Our oven wasnt working and my mother contacted home depot and they said it would be 70$ so my husband and I had been putting off literally for 3-5 months with no working oven so I decided to look on amazon we got it two days ago put it in and it works perfectly. :) |
| OEM replacement part I had my oven fixed in 5 minutes after receiving this part. It is a GE OEM part as it states in the description. It is packaged well and easy to install. Please remember to turn off your circuit breaker to your oven before installing this part. |