Rabu, 16 Desember 2015

New Magic Bullet 2 pcs Tall Cups Original Replacement Parts Best

Compare Magic Bullet 2 pcs Tall Cups Original Replacement Parts with Magic Bullet items product

List Price: $14.97
Price: $14.97 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Food Processor Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Bullet 2 pcs Tall Cups Original Replacement Parts, please check out:

So happy to find replacement parts!
Bought a pair of these to replace the original large cup I got with my magic bullet. The tabs on the side had all eventually broken off and I was having to use a pair of chopsticks to press the contact points that make the motor work!

See Products Related To Magic Bullet 2 pcs Tall Cups Original Replacement Parts: Magic Bullet

NOT REFURBISHED, NOT REMANUFACTURED, NOT A KNOCK OFF. THESE ARE GENUINE & AUTHENTIC PARTS PULLED FROM NEW BOX SETS. The perfect replacement mixing cups for your magic bullet. 18 oz. capacity. 16 oz. operating capacity. Not for Nutribullet nor baby bullet. Diameter is 3 and 1/16 inches. Height is 6 inches.
This wasn't the size advertised. When you say tall ...
This wasn't the size advertised. When you say tall, I think the tallest cup available. The specific ounce should have been given as well. When I tried to return it, I wasn't allowed. Never shopping from them again.
Just what I wanted
I only had one tall cup with my original set of cups and like this one the best. I was really bummed when the little tabs broke on it and was very happy to find these on Amazon. They were really inexpensive (I think) with no shipping charges. They arrived quickly and are perfect.