Rabu, 16 Desember 2015

Review The Original Stonewave Microwave Warming Plate Top List

Compare The Original Stonewave Microwave Warming Plate with Emson items product

Offer List: $39.99
Price: $39.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy The Original Stonewave Microwave Warming Plate, please check out:

THis thing is great!
I purchased one of these when they first hit the market years ago! It still works fabulously! I have even taken it in my car and put it in my lap to keep warm while my car heats up! It will keep food warm for over an hour! I am planning to buy more for Thanksgiving as I am having larger crowd than usual!

See Products Related To The Original Stonewave Microwave Warming Plate: Emson

Just place in microwave for up to 6 minutes and it will keep your food hot.
Wish they still made these
Works as advertised. A little unsure what would happen if I leave it in the microwave too long. Why can't you find these in stores anymore?
courtesy and cooperation much appreciated
This product arrived on time for Christmas and was as advertised. Unfortunately for the vendor and myself, the gift recipient did not like it and asked that it be returned. Uptown was very courteous and we arranged for a return with a full refund. Let me repeat there was nothing wrong with the product, it just did not work out as a gift in this instance.