Sabtu, 26 Desember 2015

Review Gallery FGMO205K Microwave Oven Top List

Compare Gallery FGMO205K Microwave Oven with Frigidaire items product

List Price: $398.57
Price: $293.50 Details
You save: $105.07

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Gallery FGMO205K Microwave Oven, please check out:

The "open" button became hard to engage
At the outset, this microwave worked fine. And it still does its job. It's just harder to open. A single finger poke opened the door at the outset. Now, I have to mash it with two fingers, straight in and full on, and then it often takes two or three tries to pop it open. Very disappointing.

See Products Related To Gallery FGMO205K Microwave Oven: Frigidaire

2.0 Cu. Ft. Microwave - 1200 Watts- Gallery with Accent GroupOperating SystemBatteries IncludedBatteries RequiredNumber of BatteriesBattery TypeLanguage English, French, SpanishAssembly Required
Great Replacement
Got this as an exact replacement for a 4 year old model. I didn't want to redo my cabinetry, so I go an exact replacement. Great shipping. Ordered Sunday nite, got it Thursday. So far works great. Durability??? The previous one last 4 years....
Great Replacement
Got this as an exact replacement for a 4 year old model. I didn't want to redo my cabinetry, so I go an exact replacement. Great shipping. Ordered Sunday nite, got it Thursday. So far works great. Durability??? The previous one last 4 years....