| Compare GE WB24X10047 Switch Primary Interlock and Door fo with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $11.50 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB24X10047 Switch Primary Interlock and Door fo, please browse through: worked in my advantium oven The microwave function stopped working in my 240VAC model advantium. I found that the primary interlock switch was 'fried'. It was actually burned at the terminals. I replaced it with this model on Amazon and it now works fine. Update 8/20/2013 - Switch got fried again. I just bypassed the damm thing with a crimp. There is no safety issue as the oven won't run when the door is open due to the other 2 safety interlocks on the door. |
| See Products Related To GE WB24X10047 Switch Primary Interlock and Door fo: GE Switch Primary Interlock and Door. # Works with the following models: General Electric JE1460BF, General Electric JE1460BF002. # General Electric JE1460BF03, General Electric JE1460WF, General Electric JE1460WF002.WB24X100471 year manufacturer warrantyGenuine GE factory partWorks great for GE Profile Advantium Microwave Oven I've bought two of these to replace the door interlock switch in my GE Profile Advantium microwave oven. It's an easy DIY if you determine that's the problem. There are three switches in the door. The top and bottom switches are the same kind (this one) and the middle one is different. I've had to replace both the top and bottom switches. If your microwave suddenly "turns on" and hums but it doesn't heat anything then the switch may be bad. One test to confirm this is put slight upward/downward pressure on the door using the handle and see if it starts working correctly. Sometimes that small lateral motion activates the worn switch again to make it work while you hold on to it. To prevent premature switch damage turn off the oven(with clear/cancel button) or let it finish cooking before you open the door. If you open the door while the oven is on (and the switch is energized) you create an arc/spark across the contacts and over time it deforms/blackens and vaporizes... |
| Fits GE Monogram ZE2160 After our 10 year old GE Monogram ZE2160 microwave began to trip our breaker I opened it up to explore. I considered buying a new LG as the insides are the same for most microwaves. However, the MRS liked this one and it does have 1500 watts. The fuse was OK so I moved on to the switches. The last switch I tested was OK but it stuck intermittently so I set off to Radio Shack and Amazon to find a new one. The model # shown for this microwave was over $50 which seemed much for a simple switch. I assumed that this part number would work and so far it has done the trick. Be careful working inside even an unplugged microwave as you need to discharge many of the components. Good luck! |