Rabu, 09 Desember 2015

Review LG Electronics 6324W1A001H Microwave Oven Magnetro Best

Compare LG Electronics 6324W1A001H Microwave Oven Magnetro with LG items product

List Price: $87.32
Price: $46.43 Details
You save: $40.89

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 6324W1A001H Microwave Oven Magnetro, please go to:

Perfect fit take that LG
My LG microwave is less than 2 years of but LG wanted me to take the oven to a tech, he wanted $ 150.00 to replace this, LG said the part was under warranty but not the labor. I only paid $200.00 for the microwave. LG would not send me the part even though it was under warranty. This was a plug and play repair, took all of 5 minutes to replace. Screw LG I will never buy another one of their products again! Thanks to Amazon for having the part at a fair price.

See Products Related To LG Electronics 6324W1A001H Microwave Oven Magnetro: LG

LG 6324W1A001H Microwave Oven Magnetron. For use with the following LG Electronics models: MC1043ACSL, LMH1017CVST, MC156SJ, LMH1517CVST. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Potential problem
Product (microwave magnetron) works fine. I neglected to read that the unit had been removed from a new dented oven. Now I learn that anytime a magnetron is installed a NEW microwave emission gasket is supposed to be installed. I hope the used one that came with this magnetron seals adequately.
Perfect fit take that LG
My LG microwave is less than 2 years of but LG wanted me to take the oven to a tech, he wanted $ 150.00 to replace this, LG said the part was under warranty but not the labor. I only paid $200.00 for the microwave. LG would not send me the part even though it was under warranty. This was a plug and play repair, took all of 5 minutes to replace. Screw LG I will never buy another one of their products again! Thanks to Amazon for having the part at a fair price.