Jumat, 25 Desember 2015

Review Sistema Us Inc 1102 Medium Red Rectangular Klip It Microwave Steamer Best

Compare Sistema Us Inc 1102 Medium Red Rectangular Klip It Microwave Steamer with SISTEMA US INC items product

List Price: $23.69
Price: $17.99 Details
You save: $5.70

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Steamers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sistema Us Inc 1102 Medium Red Rectangular Klip It Microwave Steamer, please check out:

Product is Great - but here is the answer for 2-star review
I have read the 2- star customer review - and I have good news and bad news. The good news is that all of the Sistema products cook fabulous - their recipes really work. My friends who first told me about this product line love theirs. Now for the bad news. For those of us who do not have on-line access (no computer) this is the bad news: very detailed and absolutely helpful instructions from A-Z are on the Sistema website. Basic instructions for rice and grains with their rice cooker and all products. And a multitude of simple fast recipes for us non-cooks. Bummer - but you know - almost all products including technology products are now making us all go on-line to get our basic instructions. For those of us on the wrong side of the technology divide (no computer) - get family or friend to help. For Sistema - it is really worth it.

See Products Related To Sistema Us Inc 1102 Medium Red Rectangular Klip It Microwave Steamer: SISTEMA US INC

Microwave steamer. Made from BPA free material. Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. Water tight. Length: 8.2. Width: 8.2. Height: 4.2
So tell me how you do it.
I am not a cook. I microwave food according to the instructions on the various packets. Now I find it necessary to microwave vegetables and to do this I bought the sistema. Maybe everyone else knows exactly what and how to proceed with a steamer but not me, I would have appreciated some instructions other that the paltry little note written, apparently in every language with the exception of Martian and so general that they might have saved the price of the pamphlet. The unit does appear to do what it is supposed to do.