Kamis, 21 Januari 2016

Check Magic Chef Mcm1110B 1.1 Cubic Feet 1,000-Watt Microwave With Digital Touch, Black Top

Compare Magic Chef Mcm1110B 1.1 Cubic Feet 1,000-Watt Microwave With Digital Touch, Black with Magic Chef items product

Offer List: $99.99
With Deal: $103.49 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Chef Mcm1110B 1.1 Cubic Feet 1,000-Watt Microwave With Digital Touch, Black, please check out:

Excellent countertop microwave
High quality countertop microwave. Only negative is that it is not as quiet as I would have liked, but the features for the price ($79 at Home Depot at this time) make it the best choice. For some reason everything cooks more quickly than with our former microwave, a Kenmore 1100 watt model, even though this one is 1000 watts. No complaints about that.

See Products Related To Magic Chef Mcm1110B 1.1 Cubic Feet 1,000-Watt Microwave With Digital Touch, Black: Magic Chef

Magic Chef Mcm1110B 1.1 Cubic-Ft, 1,000-Watt Microwave With Digital Touch (Black) Electronic controls with led display
Sturdy, even heating, +30 second button, presets
Great mic, and powerful enough for everything I've used it for. I mostly cook frozen foods and reheat stuff, which it does flawlessly -- no uneven spots. The Pizza preset button is almost perfect, and allows you to punch in how many slices. Also, I especially like the +30 second button. Contrary to another review I read here, the inside light -does- turn on when you open the door. I bought this one from a motel where it had been used commercially, so its construction would seem to be decent for the price. The only thing I don't care for is minor: the way you change the power level (if you want less than High). You press the power button over and over [Power=10, Power=9, etc] as opposed to Power=Keypad #, and it beeps each time. But otherwise, so far it's been great.
Excellent countertop microwave
High quality countertop microwave. Only negative is that it is not as quiet as I would have liked, but the features for the price ($79 at Home Depot at this time) make it the best choice. For some reason everything cooks more quickly than with our former microwave, a Kenmore 1100 watt model, even though this one is 1000 watts. No complaints about that.