| Compare Prep Solutions by Progressive Microwavable Fish and Veggie Steamer with Progressive items product |
List Price: With Deal: $8.65 Details You save: $1.25 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Steamers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Prep Solutions by Progressive Microwavable Fish and Veggie Steamer, please visit: It's great once you adjust your times. First I tried Salmon and asparagus and it came out nasty and dried out. But that is because I followed the directions. You almost have to experiment with lower power setting on your microwave. That's when this product proves it's greatness. The second time I tried Talapia at 4 and 1/2 minutes on power level 4. The steam cooks it fast, so you can now use this thing at the normal microwave temperature. Once you experiment and get the time and temp right, this thing can be great. The talipia came out moist and tasty, due to seasoning it. |
| See Products Related To Prep Solutions by Progressive Microwavable Fish and Veggie Steamer: Progressive Progressive International is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our gadgets, tools, food-prep items and household products make cooking and meal preparation more efficient and fun. At Progressive, passion and creativity unite to create the right balance of form and function for today's cooks. Our in-house designers spend hours in the kitchen coming up with ways to improve on a variety of traditional tasks and tools. Established in 1973, our commitment to quality and service allows us to offer a broad selection of quality kitchenware and other household products. Progressive holds product patents worldwide and has gained respect as a world class kitchenware innovator. Prepworks from Progressive International is a line of products created by people who understand having the correct kitchen tool can make your cooking experience more enjoyable. Prepworks-essential items for today's cook. In a rush but still want a healthy meal? Use the Progressive International Microwave Fish and Vegetable Steamer for a quick and delicious dinner.Great product, just don't follow the directions! (review for vegetables only) This thing is WONDERFUL for cooking vegetables which is all I've ever used it for. Original directions --> rubbery and very unappetizing veggies My directions: Add a splash of water to the bottom compartment (you can measure out a tablespoon or two if you really want) Put the vegetables that you wish to cook in the tray with the holes, season with whatever you care for Cover the veggies and set the microwave for 4-5 minutes on regular power Stick around while the veggies cook, once you SMELL whatever you're cooking turn off the microwave Leave the veggies covered for another 2-3 minutes so that they can finish cooking Ready to serve! Taste:it has produced some of the best tasting vegetables I've had since I've started college and my housemates and guests are all impressed by the flavor that is left by this form of cooking. Durability: I've seen no warping of the plastic though there has been staining... |
| Great product, just don't follow the directions! (review for vegetables only) This thing is WONDERFUL for cooking vegetables which is all I've ever used it for. Original directions --> rubbery and very unappetizing veggies My directions: Add a splash of water to the bottom compartment (you can measure out a tablespoon or two if you really want) Put the vegetables that you wish to cook in the tray with the holes, season with whatever you care for Cover the veggies and set the microwave for 4-5 minutes on regular power Stick around while the veggies cook, once you SMELL whatever you're cooking turn off the microwave Leave the veggies covered for another 2-3 minutes so that they can finish cooking Ready to serve! Taste:it has produced some of the best tasting vegetables I've had since I've started college and my housemates and guests are all impressed by the flavor that is left by this form of cooking. Durability: I've seen no warping of the plastic though there has been staining... |