| Compare Microwave Potato Bag or Potato Baking Bag - Microwave Cooking Bag with NEO Products items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $9.99 Details You save: $10.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Potato Bag or Potato Baking Bag - Microwave Cooking Bag, please go to: I needed this in my kitchen I received this product for testing and review purposes. This potato bag is great! I'm used to baking my potatoes in a paper towel which contributes to wasting paper. But with the potato bag I do not need paper towels. The bag is big and it holds up to two large potatoes. I used a big potato and put it the potato bag for 4 minutes and it really did bake the potato. I do recommend 5 minutes if the potato is big. I'm very happy with this product overall and I can't wait to try it for warming tortillas another food item I use paper towels for. This product is basically a reusable cushioned baking pillow for your microwave. I love it! Here are some pictures... |
| See Products Related To Microwave Potato Bag or Potato Baking Bag - Microwave Cooking Bag: NEO Products Cut down baking time and have piping hot delicious potatoes in just minutes! With space for up to four potatoes at a time, this bag cuts preparation time down for any potato based entrees. In addition, you can also use it for many other items such as corn, tortillas, bread and yams and any other type of potato. |
| I needed this in my kitchen I received this product for testing and review purposes. This potato bag is great! I'm used to baking my potatoes in a paper towel which contributes to wasting paper. But with the potato bag I do not need paper towels. The bag is big and it holds up to two large potatoes. I used a big potato and put it the potato bag for 4 minutes and it really did bake the potato. I do recommend 5 minutes if the potato is big. I'm very happy with this product overall and I can't wait to try it for warming tortillas another food item I use paper towels for. This product is basically a reusable cushioned baking pillow for your microwave. I love it! Here are some pictures... |