Minggu, 03 Januari 2016

New KITCHENAID 24" BUILT-IN Bisque MICROWAVE Oven ARCHITECT SERIES Model KBMS1454RBT (with 27" and 30" Trim Kits) Top List

Compare KITCHENAID 24" BUILT-IN Bisque MICROWAVE Oven ARCHITECT SERIES Model KBMS1454RBT (with 27" and 30" Trim Kits) with KitchenAid items product

List Price: $899.99
With Deal: $499.99 Details
You save: $400.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy KITCHENAID 24" BUILT-IN Bisque MICROWAVE Oven ARCHITECT SERIES Model KBMS1454RBT (with 27" and 30" Trim Kits), please check out:

Love it so happy I made the purchase!!
I contacted the dealer several times about the Kitchen Aid Microwave. They were very helpful.They answered all my questions promptly. I was in a little bit of a pickle could not find a bisque microwave in any of the stores in my area and the cabinets were customed made and I now have a hole for a microwave. We just added a new kitchen to our house and I needed to find a bisque microwave with a trim kit. The tough part was trying to find the color we needed. However this microwave came with everything we needed. I should have looked on Amazon first I would have saved myself a lot of time. I ordered this product on 2/19/13 and it arrived 2/21/13. I did not pay for special shipping,it came from Ohio to Maryland in just 2 days..unreal. I am so happy with this microwave it looks like we have double wall ovens. I love it for the looks the door opens just like a wall oven plus so far everything we have put in the microwave has come out perfect this is 100% better then my old one. I...

See Products Related To KITCHENAID 24" BUILT-IN Bisque MICROWAVE Oven ARCHITECT SERIES Model KBMS1454RBT (with 27" and 30" Trim Kits): KitchenAid

A true, built-in 24-inch wide microwave oven offers versatility in kitchen design and remodeling. Coordinated trim kits are included for installations in 27- and 30-inch cutouts. The integrated design is a stylish alternative that gives you a prep tool for many areas of your home.
Love the swing down door
The surprise to me was the metal interior. This is mounted right above my built in oven and makes it look like a double oven stack. Works very well, quiet, and buttons/knobs easy to work. You don't have to spend days reading instructions. Nice width. I'd have liked it to be a little taller sometimes but for what I mostly do, this works great.
Model year should be required in all appliance item descriptions.
We were willing to pay the asking price for this Architect Series microwave because its color matched our appliances and it had a stainless steel interior. Unfortunately, when we plugged it in, it did not work. It was listed as "new" on Amazon and it did arrive factory wrapped. When we looked for the warranty papers from Kitchenaid we saw that it was a 2006 model. Nowhere in the item description on Amazon was "2006" mentioned. We would NOT have purchased a 2006 model had we known this. We thought "new" meant the current year (2015) or previous year. Moreover, hoping to keep this beautiful appliance, we contacted Kitchenaid (now Whirlpool) who said the warranty expired because it had been purchased by Ememo Inc. The second star in this review is consideration for the prompt refund of our money from Ememo Inc.