| Compare 1 X PART # DE67-00179A GENUINE FACTORY OEM MICROWAVE OVEN TURNTABLE COUPLER FOR SAMSUNG, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL with Samsung items product |
List Price: Price: $2.00 Details You save: $2.99 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 1 X PART # DE67-00179A GENUINE FACTORY OEM MICROWAVE OVEN TURNTABLE COUPLER FOR SAMSUNG, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL, please browse through: Simple little part fixed our microwave Our turntable stopped working so we took a chance on this replacement part. My wife put it under the turntable and it worked immediately. |
| See Products Related To 1 X PART # DE67-00179A GENUINE FACTORY OEM MICROWAVE OVEN TURNTABLE COUPLER FOR SAMSUNG, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL: Samsung MADE BY SAMSUNGFixed my plate rotating issue! Our bottem glass plate stopped rotating when the microwave was on. I almost gave up thinking it was just a bad microwave but glad I did some research and bought this item! Taking the old part out was easy, just remove the glass and take a spook or butter knife and pop off the old one like a bottle cap. Don't worry about putting too much force, I broke mine off but was still able to make the post clear for the replacement. Pop the replacement down, return the glass plate and you are all set. For the price I bought two but I think this should last a long time. Thank you!! |
| One Star Not the right size as it seemed from the description |