Selasa, 19 Januari 2016

New Bene Casa 16330 Easy Microwave Rice and Pressure Cooker Top List

Compare Bene Casa 16330 Easy Microwave Rice and Pressure Cooker with MBR items product

List Price: $18.68
With Deal: $12.29 Details
You save: $6.39

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Rice Cookers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Bene Casa 16330 Easy Microwave Rice and Pressure Cooker, please visit:

Excellent Rice
I have owned expensive electric rice cookers, and they were hit and miss. Some burned the bottom of the rice, and some didn't cook all the way through. I have owned this rice maker for 2 months now, and my family and I eat rice at least 3 times per week. The rice is always cooked perfect. I highly recommend this item.

See Products Related To Bene Casa 16330 Easy Microwave Rice and Pressure Cooker: MBR

Faster than conventional cooking, for rice, meat, vegetables and more. Healthy, fast, and easy to clean. Special lid design allows steam to circulate while cooking and keeps food evenly heated and moist. Includes measuring cup and spoon.
Follow directions
Works well, but U better follow the directions. I decided to make 1 serving and cut the recipe and time. Bad idea, I burnt this thing to a crispy black bowl. Only the 3rd time I used it. Dammit!
I love the micro wave pressure cooker
I have used the microwave pressure cooker for over 10 years. I just relocated to the Middle East and did not have my cooker with me. I ordered one from Amazon and I am now able to cook my Jasamine Rice, just the way I like it. I recommed these cookers to anyone that enjoys perfect rice.