Selasa, 19 Januari 2016

Details Presto PopLite Hot Air Corn Popper Top

Compare Presto PopLite Hot Air Corn Popper with Presto items product

List Price: $38.77
Price: $30.41 Details
You save: $8.36

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Presto PopLite Hot Air Corn Popper, please go to:

air popper
i got it as a gift for my roommate and she just loves it... snacking made easier and no burnt microwave popcorn

See Products Related To Presto PopLite Hot Air Corn Popper: Presto

Pops regular or gourmet popcorn with hot air, not oil, for a healthy, low-calorie snack. Faster, healthier, and more economical than microwave bag popcorn. Pops up to 18 cups of popcorn in less than 2 1/2 minutes with virtually no unpopped kernels. Butter melter doubles as a handy measuring cup.
Healthier Popcorn, Simple to Use, Simple to Clean, Nice Butter Melter for Great Taste
I got the Presto PopLite Air Popper to replace a OLD hot oil popper I got from a yard sale last century. I loved that old popper but years of use took their toll. Now I wonder why I waited so long!

Hot air poppers are not so much like the hot oil poppers: the popcorn does not get the taste of the oil and salt falls right off the air popped kernels. On the other hand air popped cord is more healthy. I make good use of the butter melter so the popcorn is less healthy but quite tasty!

TIP: TO make sure the butter melts fully I'll put the butter-filled cup in the microwave for 15 seconds while I'm getting everything else ready. Before popping I put it back on top of the clear top part. Perfect melted butter every time for me.

The PopLite Air Popper is very simple to use. Get a bowl to catch the popcorn ready, lift off the top and pour up to 1/2 cup of popcorn into the chamber. Put the top back on and (optionally) put butter or similar into the melting cup...
air popper
i got it as a gift for my roommate and she just loves it... snacking made easier and no burnt microwave popcorn