Selasa, 19 Januari 2016

Details Sharp R-409YV R409 Series 1.3 Cubic Feet 1000-watt Microwave Oven, Family-Size, Pearl Silver Top Goods

Compare Sharp R-409YV R409 Series 1.3 Cubic Feet 1000-watt Microwave Oven, Family-Size, Pearl Silver with Sharp items product

Offer List: $129.99
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp R-409YV R409 Series 1.3 Cubic Feet 1000-watt Microwave Oven, Family-Size, Pearl Silver, please browse through:

Died, warming up soup. Had it 6 months.
If you're a gambler, read the rest of this review, but having owned this 6 months I'm pretty peeved that warming up soup killed it- and that I forgot to get an extended warranty when I bought it. I registered it at Sharp, but have yet to hear back from them.

I'd hoped this was one of the Sharp microwaves with "audible signal elimination" - you could turn off the beeps. No luck, BUT it only beeps 3 times at the end of cooking vs. 5 with my Emerson, AND it's easily 50% quieter, so definitely kinder on the ears (and sleeping grandbabies). It's not loud when in operation, it heats well and evenly, and I like the + (increase) and - (decrease) time functions. However the manual doesn't explain that it works in 10 second increments only if you've used the Start/30 sec button, otherwise it's in one minute increments (even if you enter 30 seconds manually). Also, while the silver tone is lovely, why they put a light blue START on silver is beyond me - didn't even know it was there...

See Products Related To Sharp R-409YV R409 Series 1.3 Cubic Feet 1000-watt Microwave Oven, Family-Size, Pearl Silver: Sharp

The Sharp R409YV Family-Size 1.3 Cu. Ft. 1000W Microwave Oven, in pearl silver, makes cooking fast, easy and worry free. Features include 10 power levels, 5 auto-cook options, 4 one-touch cook options and a minute plus key. Plus, the time/weight defrost feature also offers 3 auto defrost options for meat, poultry and fish. The 12.88 inch Carousel turntable system assures even cooking and the child safety lock keeps little ones safe.
A winner !!!
After about a month of use, this 'wave has met or exceeded all my expectations.

The 30 sec button is an improvement on the one minute time extension type, the LED display is easy to read (unlike the LCD display on my last unit), and the touch buttons respond quickly to the touch.

I really like the color ...

... and it even cooks real good, too !!!