| Compare Panasonic 1.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave in White with Panasonic items product |
Offer List: Price: $406.41 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Panasonic 1.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave in White, please browse through: This is the best microwave I have ever owned This is the best microwave I have ever owned! Quiet, compact and extremely efficient. Couldn't be more pleased with it. |
| See Products Related To Panasonic 1.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave in White: Panasonic - 1200 Watt High Power- Inverter Technology- Turbo Defrost- One-Touch Sensor Cook and Reheat- Menu Action Screen (multi-lingual)- 1.2 Cubic feet- 13.5 inch turntable- 12 Sensor cook menu items- Sensor reheat- Keep warm button- Popcorn button- Quick minute- Delay start- Delay timer- Function keyPANNNSN651W |
| This is the best microwave I have ever owned This is the best microwave I have ever owned! Quiet, compact and extremely efficient. Couldn't be more pleased with it. |