| Compare Sharp Microwave Roller Assembly FROLPA101WRKZ with Sharp items product |
Offer List: Price: $23.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp Microwave Roller Assembly FROLPA101WRKZ, please visit: Works better than expected Sharp Microwave Roller Assembly FROLPA101WRKZ I ordered this roller not realizing that it was for the smaller plate. I have the 14" dia plate and wasn't sure this one would work. It actually does work with the larger plate. It doesn't fit the track under the plate properly, but the plate cannot move very far out of position due to the confines of the oven. So---it does work ok. BTW, the original one needed replacement because someone (who will remain nameless for my survival) thought they were using the timer mode and actually were using the cook mode, and cooked for about an hour with nothing in the oven. The results to the plate and roller weren't pretty. |
| See Products Related To Sharp Microwave Roller Assembly FROLPA101WRKZ: Sharp This turntable support is compatible with the following Sharp Microwave Oven models... R190HK, R190HW, R120DW R200BK, R203BW R201FK, R201FW R202EK, R202EW R203EW, R203FW, R203HW R204CW, R206FW R209AK, R209AW, R209BK, R209HK, R209KK R210AK R214FW, R215EW R216FS, R216LS R220AW, R220BW, R220FW, R220HW, R220KW R230AK, R230AW, R230BK, R230BW R230HK, R230HW, R230KK, R230KW R2A12, R2A43, R2A47, R2A48 R2A52, R2A52A, R2A82, R2A82A, R2F52 R2M52, R2M57, R2M58, R2W38 R305HD, R305HK, R305HW, R305KS, R305MR R306LK, R306LW R308HK, R308HW, R308JK, R308JS R308JSF, R308JW, R308JWF R308KK, R308KW, R308NW, R309JW R310HK, R310HW, R310JK, R310JW R315JS R320HQF, R320HK, R320HQ, R320HW R120, R120DG, R120DR R140DB, R140D-G, R210A, R210D, R210H, R221K, R2221K, R230H, R231J, R231H R240C, R240D, R240E, R2S56 R2S58, R2V54, R2V58, R290HS R330H, 330JS, R330JW, R340H, R350H, R350J, R350LS, R350LW R380H, R397JS, R398KSimple but helpful I've had my little Sharp carousel microwave for about 10 years. It got to the point that the carousel was squeaking and being very jerky. So of course I looked to see what Amazon had. Never to disappoint, there it was. I ordered it and when it arrived, well packaged, by the way, I got it out. It seemed small, but I put it in the microwave and was a perfect fit. Much better movement and no squeaking. I'm ever so happy I ordered it. |
| Sharp Microwave Roller Assembly FROLPA101WRKZ Why did Sharp ever discontinue the Half-Pint microwave!!?? I bought mine on eBay seven years ago because we needed a compact microwave to fit into a small opening in a corner pantry. The rollers on the original roller assembly would fall off from time to time and it was easier to get this replacement than to putz around with the orig. one. The roller arrived a couple of days earlier than expected and was a 100% accurate replacement. Thanks for carrying this thing in stock! |