Jumat, 26 Februari 2016

Details American Metal Filter RYM1518GC Grease and Odor Filter Top

Compare American Metal Filter RYM1518GC Grease and Odor Filter with American Metal Filter items product

List Price: $25.20
Price: $12.33 Details
You save: $12.87

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Range Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy American Metal Filter RYM1518GC Grease and Odor Filter, please browse through:

Can't be a wimp, work at it a bit and it will be fine... :)
Used this in a custom size as additional filtering for a range hood. The filter is in 3 layers, mesh screen (grease trap), carbon filter and expanded metal (for support I imagine). Cut this to size and gotta admit it was a bit of a struggle to assemble the side rails. Wasn't willing to give up (kind of stubborn that way) and after cutting the rails at 45 deg at the corners, pressing the little corner tabs in 1 by 1 and working around each edge, it took about 15 minutes to complete. Used a flat blade screwdriver to push all the loose edges in until it was clean. A little tricky but if you need a custom size it's a fair product.

See Products Related To American Metal Filter RYM1518GC Grease and Odor Filter: American Metal Filter

This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item: American Metal Filter (AMEYK) RYM1518GC Grease & Odor Filter.
Excellent product
Pros:
custom fit. I put it into a Viking hood that just had grease traps and was meant for external venting - now I can vent into the kitchen
Good instructions.
Quality construction
Thick filter

Cons:
You will need patience but it only took ten mins to put together in the end

I needed two sets - measure before you order

Honestly it's a great product and will save you a ton on branded filters. I highly recommend this one!
Excellent product
Pros:
custom fit. I put it into a Viking hood that just had grease traps and was meant for external venting - now I can vent into the kitchen
Good instructions.
Quality construction
Thick filter

Cons:
You will need patience but it only took ten mins to put together in the end

I needed two sets - measure before you order

Honestly it's a great product and will save you a ton on branded filters. I highly recommend this one!