Jumat, 26 Februari 2016

Details General Electric WD21X10100 Main Control Board Top

Compare General Electric WD21X10100 Main Control Board with GE items product

Offer List: $150.50
Price: $134.63 Details
You save: $15.87

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WD21X10100 Main Control Board, please go to:

Did the job!
It's been a while since I installed this control panel into my GE dishwasher but it did the trick! Mine would not respond to key presses and all signs pointed me to this control board... I think GE has hit on just the right combination of product quality versus selling replacement parts. No, that's not what I meant... they are NOT the same GE they once were - this is the third "control assembly" I've replaced in a GE Profile appliance this year! My over-the-stove microwave and my refrig also needed a new control panel for no good reason! I have a whole-house surge supressor installed yet all three of my appliances have crapped out this year (Oct 2010 - Oct 2011 in a houce built in 2002).

Again, this fixed my dishwasher! All is well again!

See Products Related To General Electric WD21X10100 Main Control Board: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WD21X10100 Main Control Board.
Fast Shipping
I ordered a replacement control board for my dishwasher that was damaged by a power surge. This vendor shipped my replacement part quickly which was a relief since I was getting tired of washing dishes. I highly recommended them to others based on the great service.
Did the job!
It's been a while since I installed this control panel into my GE dishwasher but it did the trick! Mine would not respond to key presses and all signs pointed me to this control board... I think GE has hit on just the right combination of product quality versus selling replacement parts. No, that's not what I meant... they are NOT the same GE they once were - this is the third "control assembly" I've replaced in a GE Profile appliance this year! My over-the-stove microwave and my refrig also needed a new control panel for no good reason! I have a whole-house surge supressor installed yet all three of my appliances have crapped out this year (Oct 2010 - Oct 2011 in a houce built in 2002).

Again, this fixed my dishwasher! All is well again!