| Compare CASO Germany M30 Microwave Oven with CASO Germany items product |
List Price: With Deal: $253.91 Details You save: $96.09 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy CASO Germany M30 Microwave Oven, please browse through: Good Design, but Useless I received the M30 as a present after much deliberation. I was concerned because there were few reviews and I was hesitant to go with a product that hadn't received any reviews and for which there was very little information on the web. I should have trusted my instinct. While the product looks great on the counter, we are returning it after only one week. It consistently overheats and shuts down after only 4 minutes of microwaving. This means that it works fine for anything that takes less than 4 minutes; however, any time after this the microwave shuts down and must be unplugged and set to cool for a good 10 minutes. It is absolutely useless as a microwave unless you only use your microwave for popcorn. The microwave lacks a kitchen timer, a minor inconvenience, but you should know about this before buying. |
| See Products Related To CASO Germany M30 Microwave Oven: CASO Germany Caso is a boutique housewares electrics brand that specializes in products that offer best in class technology combined with a remarkable modern design. this design is representative of the time and attention to detail that caso puts into every product. the m30 microwave is the ultimate appliance for cooking convenience. it features easy to clean, durable, stainless steel interiors, multiple automatic cooking programs and 10 power levels, allowing for total control of the cooking process from start to finish.I would not recommend this product because of the cost and short working ... I have had my Caso microwave for a little over two years and this week it started making beeping noises and timer not working properly. It cut off a circuit breaker and worked for one day and then no more. I would not recommend this product because of the cost and short working time. I had another microwave and it has lasted over 12 years with no problems. Gave it away and it is still working. |
| I would not recommend this product because of the cost and short working ... I have had my Caso microwave for a little over two years and this week it started making beeping noises and timer not working properly. It cut off a circuit breaker and worked for one day and then no more. I would not recommend this product because of the cost and short working time. I had another microwave and it has lasted over 12 years with no problems. Gave it away and it is still working. |