| Compare ChocoMaker Inc. Dark Chocolate Flavored Fountain Formula Dipping Candy, 2 Lbs (Pack of 12) with ChocoMaker items product |
Offer List: Price: $102.96 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Chocolate Fountains For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy ChocoMaker Inc. Dark Chocolate Flavored Fountain Formula Dipping Candy, 2 Lbs (Pack of 12), please see: Really good Chocoate Bed Bath and Beyond has this chocolate for 7.99 a bag before coupon, that's less then 1/2 the price, works well in fountain. |
| See Products Related To ChocoMaker Inc. Dark Chocolate Flavored Fountain Formula Dipping Candy, 2 Lbs (Pack of 12): ChocoMaker This 2 lb. Bag of Dark Chocolate Flavored Dipping Candy is specially formulated for use in our ChocoMaker® fountains.Great Tasting Chocolate I was worried about the flavor of this chocolate but it was great. I used in in a fountain and it melted with no problem and flowed very well. I would recommend it. It was a big hit. |
| Great Tasting Chocolate I was worried about the flavor of this chocolate but it was great. I used in in a fountain and it melted with no problem and flowed very well. I would recommend it. It was a big hit. |