Sabtu, 27 Februari 2016

Get General Electric WB15X10070 Microwave Handle Deal

Compare General Electric WB15X10070 Microwave Handle with GE items product

List Price: $55.25
Price: $19.84 Details
You save: $35.41

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB15X10070 Microwave Handle, please see:

An excellent replacement. I seemed to have the worst case ...
An excellent replacement. I seemed to have the worst case regarding accessing the handle screws. I finally figured that I could remove the door from the hinges to get the door down where I could pry off the shielding. The handle was easy to replace after that but I chose to use washers because the holes had become enlarged.

See Products Related To General Electric WB15X10070 Microwave Handle: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB15X10070 Microwave Handle.
It worked
When doing research I found that the not-so-great microwave we have has a design flaw that has the handle break off frequently. As we had inherited the microwave when we moved in, I was amused to discover that I was not the first to take apart and replace the handle!
Anyway, the biggest pain was finding the right match. The rest was easy.
Good luck!
It worked
When doing research I found that the not-so-great microwave we have has a design flaw that has the handle break off frequently. As we had inherited the microwave when we moved in, I was amused to discover that I was not the first to take apart and replace the handle!
Anyway, the biggest pain was finding the right match. The rest was easy.
Good luck!