| Compare Samsung DE94-01625C DOOR HANDLE ASSY with Samsung items product |
List Price: With Deal: $32.49 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Freezer Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Samsung DE94-01625C DOOR HANDLE ASSY, please see: You may only need the end cap This is the original replacement part if your handle is broken. However it is "not usually" the handle that breaks, but the end cap. The handle assembly consists of the handle and two end caps that are the same on both ends. I have had this style of microwave for about 4 years and the handle has broken twice so far. It always breaks at the bottom end cap because that is where most of the pressure ends up, while using the door. If the handle isn't broken, all you need is the end cap. That part number is DE67-00222C and is available online for $3.00 each. I always keep at least two extra on hand because I know this weak point will break again, sometime down the road. When I get to my last back-up end cap, I'll order 4 more to have available. It really is super easy to change out a broken end cap and as stated in the other review, there is a video on You Tube that is very clear about that process. By the time you get to installing your broken end cap for the second time, it will take you... |
| See Products Related To Samsung DE94-01625C DOOR HANDLE ASSY: Samsung INCLUDES PART NUMBER: DE64-01802AShould have fixed my microwave so long ago! I'm kicking myself in the rear for not purchasing this sooner. For over a year my beautiful stainless microwave sat blemished above my stove, with a shattered handle and ugly appearance. I thought for sure I would have to replace the entire door, and did not look forward to the expense. I discovered this part, and after receiving it, it was mere moments until my microwave was returned to its former glory. There are plenty of how-tos on YouTube, but I'll break it down for you: Use a butter knife to gently pry off the fascia on the INSIDE of the door. Remove 2 Phillips head screws thereby freeing up the old handle. Place the new handle, and re-secure those 2 screws. Snap fascia back in to door. Viola. Enjoy your repaired microwave. |
| Should have fixed my microwave so long ago! I'm kicking myself in the rear for not purchasing this sooner. For over a year my beautiful stainless microwave sat blemished above my stove, with a shattered handle and ugly appearance. I thought for sure I would have to replace the entire door, and did not look forward to the expense. I discovered this part, and after receiving it, it was mere moments until my microwave was returned to its former glory. There are plenty of how-tos on YouTube, but I'll break it down for you: Use a butter knife to gently pry off the fascia on the INSIDE of the door. Remove 2 Phillips head screws thereby freeing up the old handle. Place the new handle, and re-secure those 2 screws. Snap fascia back in to door. Viola. Enjoy your repaired microwave. |