| Compare The Kosher Cook KCKH3012M Microwave Plate Covers, Meat with Brilliant Ideas Group LLC items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $8.19 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy The Kosher Cook KCKH3012M Microwave Plate Covers, Meat, please go to: A good sized microwave plate cover. I should have paid closer attention to the photo because of the lack of a way to get a good grip on top while lifting it off a hot plate or container of food. I do confess that this red plate cover drew me in, it's the accent color in my kitchen lately. |
| See Products Related To The Kosher Cook KCKH3012M Microwave Plate Covers, Meat: Brilliant Ideas Group LLC 10" Diameter. It is Conveniently Color coded for Meat. Prevents Microwave Splatters! Food safe and made of Plastic. |
| A good sized microwave plate cover. I should have paid closer attention to the photo because of the lack of a way to get a good grip on top while lifting it off a hot plate or container of food. I do confess that this red plate cover drew me in, it's the accent color in my kitchen lately. |