| Compare Frigidaire 5304464577 Charcoal Filter with Electrolux items product |
Offer List: Price: $14.00 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerator Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 5304464577 Charcoal Filter, please browse through: Purchased for Kenmore Microwave I don't know how the dimensions on this got changed, but the filter is 10 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 3/8". I purchased a new Kenmore microwave that didn't come with a filter and had this part number in the manual (to order from Sears, of course). They wanted $36 + shipping. I found out the microwave is manufactured by Frigidaire and this filter had the exact same part number. I believe it's probably the same size, just that the microwave is poorly designed and it doesn't fit in the way it should. I WAS able to make it work though. Per instructions, I removed the vent cover. Then instead of it just slipping in, I had to bend up the little 1/2" by 3/8" lip of sheet metal of the lamp cover that sticks out. It's there to lift of the cover off to replace the interior lamp, but bending it up will still allow you to do that. Then I just slid the top of the filter in first and wedged the bottom in. It holds well, and $10 sure beats $36. I would have given this a 5 star if it... |
| See Products Related To Frigidaire 5304464577 Charcoal Filter: Electrolux Frigidaire 5304464577 Charcoal FilterExact fit. Yes, it is exactly the same as the stock one on top of the microwave. This one actually works eliminating odors, but be realistic, nothing completely gets rid of all the odors, so don't fool yourself into thinking ALL odor will be removed. This, however, is working better than the stock one at keeping the odors at bay. Yes, I will buy another one when the time comes. Best price, too! |
| Exact fit. Yes, it is exactly the same as the stock one on top of the microwave. This one actually works eliminating odors, but be realistic, nothing completely gets rid of all the odors, so don't fool yourself into thinking ALL odor will be removed. This, however, is working better than the stock one at keeping the odors at bay. Yes, I will buy another one when the time comes. Best price, too! |