| Compare 11" Microwaveable Glass Plate Cover with Black Silicone Handle by Catamount Glassware with Catamount items product |
Offer List: Price: $32.95 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 11" Microwaveable Glass Plate Cover with Black Silicone Handle by Catamount Glassware, please browse through: SOME WERE GOOD, SOME NOT SO HOT READ THE REVIEWS ON THIS ITEM ..SOME WERE GOOD, SOME NOT SO HOT...RECEIVED IT TODAY AND USED IT ALREADY TO HEAT UP MY DINNER..THIS IS A FANTASTIC ITEM..FIT THE PLATE FINE, GLASS NOT AS THIN AS OTHER BUYERS SAID AND CERTAINLY TALL ENOUGH FOR WHAT I LOADED ON MY PLATE..I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS..ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY.... |
| See Products Related To 11" Microwaveable Glass Plate Cover with Black Silicone Handle by Catamount Glassware: Catamount 11" Microwaveable Glass Plate Cover by Catamount Glassware is designed to take the heat. The new plate covers are flameproof, ovenproof, microwave and dishwasher safe. Each is manufactured with the highest quality of borosilicate glass and accented with a safe and easy grip silicone handle. Consumers can be confident that the transparent glass Microwave plate cover wont warp or discolor. Additionally, the nonporous glass construction eliminates the possibility of leaching BPA's.Great I was tired of wasting paper towels covering items that may splatter and I won't use any plastic in the microwave regardless of the claims. This glass cover meets my expectations. It feels a little fragile out of the box but I've had it more than a month now and it has proven to be quite sturdy. (in other words, clumsy me has not broken it yet.. :) ) The silicone handle works beautifully, very secure, cool touch. It could be a couple inches larger - both height and diameter but balances well on my plates and bowls. As a note - I have an OLD Amana Radar Range (vintage 1990) so no turn table. It just sits there covering my food like a good little cover.. :) |
| SOME WERE GOOD, SOME NOT SO HOT READ THE REVIEWS ON THIS ITEM ..SOME WERE GOOD, SOME NOT SO HOT...RECEIVED IT TODAY AND USED IT ALREADY TO HEAT UP MY DINNER..THIS IS A FANTASTIC ITEM..FIT THE PLATE FINE, GLASS NOT AS THIN AS OTHER BUYERS SAID AND CERTAINLY TALL ENOUGH FOR WHAT I LOADED ON MY PLATE..I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS..ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY.... |