Jumat, 04 Maret 2016

Review WB06X10288, 2-pack Top

Compare WB06X10288, 2-pack with GE items product

List Price: $18.99
With Deal: $9.77 Details
You save: $9.22

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy WB06X10288, 2-pack, please check out:

Seems identical to the filters that came with the hood
Looks identical and works identical as the filters that came with the hood. I'm satisfied with the product and the price I paid for them.

See Products Related To WB06X10288, 2-pack: GE


was not the same as the original
The indentations for fitting were on the wrong side of the filter making it difficult to install.
It was shipped in a bendable padded envelope, which, fortunately, did not bend in shipment or the filters would have been ruined, since they are very pliable.
Seems identical to the filters that came with the hood
Looks identical and works identical as the filters that came with the hood. I'm satisfied with the product and the price I paid for them.