| Compare Whirlpool 8205451 Latch Bracket with Whirlpool items product |
List Price: With Deal: $17.38 Details You save: $2.11 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Dishwasher Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 8205451 Latch Bracket, please see: Worked perfectly 6 years ago my whirlpool microwave push button latch stopped working- I pushed the button and nothing. I had the repair people come out and $184 later they put this little plastic piece in. This is the exact piece I paid 5x the price for (plus labor). Flash forward to the other night when the same thing happened-- this time I knew what to do. All you need to install is a 'tamper proof star key set' (to get inside the microwave), and a Phillips head screwdriver. It took less then 5 minutes to put in and put the microwave back into the wall. This is such an easy repair anyone can do it and save $$$. The Microwave model I have is the Whirlpool MT4155SPQ manufactured 2004. But it works for multiple models (just google). |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool 8205451 Latch Bracket: Whirlpool This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 8205451 Latch Bracket.Awesome Replacement! I bought this microwave door latch replacement. Saved $$$ on repair cost! I t was a very simple repair. Less than 30 minutes. |
| Worked perfectly 6 years ago my whirlpool microwave push button latch stopped working- I pushed the button and nothing. I had the repair people come out and $184 later they put this little plastic piece in. This is the exact piece I paid 5x the price for (plus labor). Flash forward to the other night when the same thing happened-- this time I knew what to do. All you need to install is a 'tamper proof star key set' (to get inside the microwave), and a Phillips head screwdriver. It took less then 5 minutes to put in and put the microwave back into the wall. This is such an easy repair anyone can do it and save $$$. The Microwave model I have is the Whirlpool MT4155SPQ manufactured 2004. But it works for multiple models (just google). |