| Compare General Electric WB27X10880 Microwave Magnetron with GE items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $160.14 Details You save: $20.36 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB27X10880 Microwave Magnetron, please see: I had a fault in a GE Profile Spacemaker XL ... I had a fault in a GE Profile Spacemaker XL 1800 microwave. It would make a loud buzzing noise and would not heat any food or liquid. With a little online research I discovered this Magnetron to be the common failure. I watched a YouTube video and spent an evening fixing this plug and play part. The microwave has worked perfectly since the repair at a fraction of the replacement cost of a new microwave. |
| See Products Related To General Electric WB27X10880 Microwave Magnetron: GE This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB27X10880 Microwave Magnetron.Five Stars the right part at a fair price |
| Very easy to install and saved me the cost of a ... Fast shipment. Just what I needed to repair the microwave. Very easy to install and saved me the cost of a new microwave. |