| Compare Frigidaire 318601601 ELEMENT,HIDDEN BAKE ,UPPER OVEN with Frigidaire items product |
List Price: Price: $170.07 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 318601601 ELEMENT,HIDDEN BAKE ,UPPER OVEN, please see: Seller's price was the best I found Kenmore Pro oven was not heating properly and this part took care of the problem. The design of this oven requires it to be removed from wall cabinet, and that's the biggest part of the job. My brother and I had the job complete in an hour. Seller's price was the best I found, too. |
| See Products Related To Frigidaire 318601601 ELEMENT,HIDDEN BAKE ,UPPER OVEN: Frigidaire THIS FRIGIDAIRE 318601601 STOVE/OVEN ELEMENT WORKS WITH MANY FRIGIDAIRE AND OTHER STOVE/OVEN/RANGES |
| Seller's price was the best I found Kenmore Pro oven was not heating properly and this part took care of the problem. The design of this oven requires it to be removed from wall cabinet, and that's the biggest part of the job. My brother and I had the job complete in an hour. Seller's price was the best I found, too. |