Jumat, 11 Maret 2016

New Sharp's 27-in Stainless Steel Trim Kit for the Sharp R-930CS. Top

Compare Sharp's 27-in Stainless Steel Trim Kit for the Sharp R-930CS. with Sharp items product

Offer List: $199.99
Price: $188.05 Details
You save: $11.94

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp's 27-in Stainless Steel Trim Kit for the Sharp R-930CS., please check out:

Good product, incorrect instructions
The trim kit for my Sharp , wall mounted , miccrowave , was very high quality, with the exception of one incorrect screw, which I had in my own hardware.....
The main problem was the instructions that came with the kit....
The instructions called for 2"-high wood skids, for the feet of the oven to rest on.
This did not take into account the bottom door hinge, of the oven....
Once the 2" skids were made, and installed on the shelf, I had to raise the oven up, another 1/4", so that the front trim, would clear the bottom of the door...
When I called the Sharp Tech. line, the guy that I talked to, did not know the difference between a wall-mounted oven, and an over-the-range oven! I could not explain to him what the problem was, because he had no idea what I was talking about.
His response, was that he would note it in my "file"...(ROUND?).....
Even a Pro, would have had a problem with the instructions, and would have had to make the skids 2 1/4" tall,...

See Products Related To Sharp's 27-in Stainless Steel Trim Kit for the Sharp R-930CS.: Sharp

Sharp%27s RK93S27 27%2Din Stainless Steel Trim Kit for the Sharp R%2D930CS%2E
This is a great microwave, with the exception of when it is ...
This is a great microwave, with the exception of when it is built in, it will get too hot when using the convection oven. My last one just blew up when I was cooking a ham. You cannot do high temperatures for any long periods of time. It is really the only one that fits in my built in space, so this is my 4th one.
Good product, incorrect instructions
The trim kit for my Sharp , wall mounted , miccrowave , was very high quality, with the exception of one incorrect screw, which I had in my own hardware.....
The main problem was the instructions that came with the kit....
The instructions called for 2"-high wood skids, for the feet of the oven to rest on.
This did not take into account the bottom door hinge, of the oven....
Once the 2" skids were made, and installed on the shelf, I had to raise the oven up, another 1/4", so that the front trim, would clear the bottom of the door...
When I called the Sharp Tech. line, the guy that I talked to, did not know the difference between a wall-mounted oven, and an over-the-range oven! I could not explain to him what the problem was, because he had no idea what I was talking about.
His response, was that he would note it in my "file"...(ROUND?).....
Even a Pro, would have had a problem with the instructions, and would have had to make the skids 2 1/4" tall,...