Rabu, 02 Maret 2016

Details GE Part Number WB06X10633 ROTATING RING ASM Top

Compare GE Part Number WB06X10633 ROTATING RING ASM with General Electric items product

List Price: $14.99
Price: $14.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Range Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Part Number WB06X10633 ROTATING RING ASM, please see:

it fits, it works
This part is all plastic so it's pretty inexpensive. It seems to be exactly the same as the original, so it fits and works just as it should. I would buy this again (although of course I hope I won't have to). Original one lasted about 2.5 years in an office/work kitchen setting.

See Products Related To GE Part Number WB06X10633 ROTATING RING ASM: General Electric

GE Microwave Rotating Ring
I was a satisfied customer.
It fit my microwave just to right and it came quickly! I was a satisfied customer.
it fits, it works
This part is all plastic so it's pretty inexpensive. It seems to be exactly the same as the original, so it fits and works just as it should. I would buy this again (although of course I hope I won't have to). Original one lasted about 2.5 years in an office/work kitchen setting.