Rabu, 02 Maret 2016

Details Tappan Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 318177720 Top

Compare Tappan Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 318177720 with Tappan items product

Offer List: $26.95
Price: $26.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Tappan Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 318177720, please visit:

Home-Run for my old Tappan
This worked like a charm! I was all upset when I thought my stove was shot. I did some troubleshooting and narrowed it down to the igniter. My stove is an old Tappan model that came with house I bought last year. The original part was something like $190. Then I found this part and saved me!!
Taking out the part was a bit of work, but re-installing was a walk in the park as by then - you know how stove works.
Best money I ever spent!! I had it shipped expedited. They use UPS so it took a day or two longer than promised. I wouldn't let that detract from how satisfied I am with installation.
Even if you think there is a remote chance that the igniter is broke - this is worth a shot if it saves you buying a new stove.

See Products Related To Tappan Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 318177720: Tappan

This is a Brand New Oven/Stove Replacement Ignitor
Great replacement
I purchased this as a replacement for my Tappan stove. The model number was worn off so I matched it based on the dimensions and picture of the old unit. The only difference was the connections. This unit doesn't have the connections like the old one. To buy one with those connections was around $100. I just cut the ones off the old one and spliced them on to this unit. Oven hasn't worked this good in quite a while.
Great replacement
I purchased this as a replacement for my Tappan stove. The model number was worn off so I matched it based on the dimensions and picture of the old unit. The only difference was the connections. This unit doesn't have the connections like the old one. To buy one with those connections was around $100. I just cut the ones off the old one and spliced them on to this unit. Oven hasn't worked this good in quite a while.