Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

Details Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, 6-Pack Top Goods

Compare Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, 6-Pack with IKEA items product

Offer List: $9.99
With Deal: $6.14 Details
You save: $3.85

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, 6-Pack, please visit:

Nice but quite small
I really struggled with rating this because the bowl in itself is quite nice. The colors are bright and they are free of all the dangerous chemicals (BPA free etc.). I was quite disappointed by the size though. They are quite small measuring 4 3/4 inches across the top and 2 inches deep. I will not be able to serve my 5 and 9 yr old soup, cereal, salad etc. but they might work nice for desserts. They will also work great to feed my cats. So, even though they are not big enough for what I ordered them for.......as long as you are looking for a small bowl, these are great!

See Products Related To Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, 6-Pack: IKEA

Perfect for both fun everyday meals and special parties. Made of durable plastic that is safe to put in both the dishwasher and microwave. Stackable; takes up very little storage space. Microwave-safe. Microwave-safe; heat food up to 200F. Dishwasher-safe. Dishwasher-safe up to 158F (70C). Designer: Henrik Preutz.
cheaper at ikea
These are great for snacks as these bowls are small. The set is 1.99 at Ikea.
good product
Bowls have become part of regular household dishes though they were purchased with our grandchild in mind.
Great for ice cream, small amounts of cereal, snacks. Good for weight control because they hold all that one really needs of so many foods--esp. junk foods-- that one tends to eat too much of.
They come out of dishwasher looking great. Glad I have them.