Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

New Medium Hoop For Brother PE 770 780D Embroidery Machine Top

Compare Medium Hoop For Brother PE 770 780D Embroidery Machine with Radiant Threads items product

Offer List: $25.69
With Deal: $25.69 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Speed-Cooking Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Medium Hoop For Brother PE 770 780D Embroidery Machine, please visit:

Please note that this is the smaller hoop
This hoop is the same size as the standard hoop for my smaller machine. So it can really only do 4x4 designs. I thought this would be bigger

See Products Related To Medium Hoop For Brother PE 770 780D Embroidery Machine: Radiant Threads

This listing is for the Medium Hoop with 2 Grids.

This Hoop is a Generic Hoop that is similiar to the SA443


This hoop fits the following embroidery machines:
Brother brand embroidery machines:
Brother 6500, 8200, 8500, 8500D
Innovis PE700, PE700II, PE750D, PE770, NV1000, PE1200, 1250D

Baby Lock brand embroidery machines:
Esante 1 (ESE), Esante 2 (ESE2), Ellure (ESL)
New Ellure (BLR) , New Ellure Plus (BLR2) (BLR3)
Medium Hoop
The hoop is wonderful. It has saved me time and money. It's so easy to use. I don't know why I waited so long to purchase one. Delivery was prompt as well.
Medium Hoop
The hoop is wonderful. It has saved me time and money. It's so easy to use. I don't know why I waited so long to purchase one. Delivery was prompt as well.