| Compare Large Pink Piggy Steamer, 8.5" with Red Co. items product |
List Price: Price: $17.00 Details You save: $12.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Steamers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Large Pink Piggy Steamer, 8.5", please visit: Little piggy rocks in the microwave. I went to Japan in Dec. and bought a steamer made out of the same material. I love both of them. I wish they sold the steaming dishes too. I usually used wax paper sheet in the microwave to heat up food but it didn't always stay on the food. This does and it warms the food up fast and the clean up is easy too... I bought two and will buy more... I also bought the one for warming up stuff in a cup. |
| See Products Related To Large Pink Piggy Steamer, 8.5": Red Co. The multipurpose, silicone Piggy Steamer lid can be used to help ingredients in a pot cook more evenly and prevent splatter in the microwave. It's pretty fun to watch the steam rise out from its snout. It can even be used as a grip to open jars.Great product Works perfectly as described, although this size may be a bit big to be used as a jar opener. If you want something that will fit better over smaller soup bowls get the 6 9/10" size instead. If you want something that will fit over a mug/cup get the smaller mug size. It's cute too. |
| Little piggy rocks in the microwave. I went to Japan in Dec. and bought a steamer made out of the same material. I love both of them. I wish they sold the steaming dishes too. I usually used wax paper sheet in the microwave to heat up food but it didn't always stay on the food. This does and it warms the food up fast and the clean up is easy too... I bought two and will buy more... I also bought the one for warming up stuff in a cup. |