Senin, 14 Maret 2016

New LG Electronics 5230W1A011B Microwave Oven Charcoal Filter Top Goods

Compare LG Electronics 5230W1A011B Microwave Oven Charcoal Filter with LG items product

Offer List: $15.47
With Deal: $10.26 Details
You save: $5.21

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 5230W1A011B Microwave Oven Charcoal Filter, please go to:

Wrong One
This did not meet the manufactures specifications and did not fit into the microwave that it was listed for. Wrong one.

See Products Related To LG Electronics 5230W1A011B Microwave Oven Charcoal Filter: LG

LG 5230W1A011B Microwave Oven Charcoal Filter. This item replaces part number 5230W1A011C. 7-3/4 inches by 4-3/4 inches. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LMV1630WW, LMV1630BB, MVH1615WW, MV1610ST, MV1610WW, MV1645EGL, MV1646EGY, MV1646EG. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Not a direct replacement on my Kenmore
This filter has a metal grid on both sides, whereas the original for my Kenmore microwave has the grid/mesh only on one side. Trying to fit it resulted in the mesh getting caught up on the plastic that holds the filter, and removing it was difficult. Cutting the mesh off one side fixed the problem, hence 2 rather than 1 star!
Fit snug....works ok
I have to say I was a little surprised at the thin-ness of this item. For a "filter" it seems like a lot of air will pass right through without being "filtered". Anyway I bought it. It fits very snug. It works ok. I notice a reduction in order from the fan exhaust. I think it could be thicker with more FILTER material.