| Compare SHARP OEM PCOVPA311WRE0 WAVEGUIDE COVER (220 with Sharp items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $11.68 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy SHARP OEM PCOVPA311WRE0 WAVEGUIDE COVER (220, please visit: Saved Us Money, Works Like a Charm! We are so happy to have found this wave guide on Amazon for our broken microwave. At first we thought we would have to just junk the whole thing due to the cost of repair. However, we were able to easily fix it quite cheaply. Now it's like having a new microwave. Very pleased with the product and speedy delivery. |
| See Products Related To SHARP OEM PCOVPA311WRE0 WAVEGUIDE COVER (220: Sharp THIS SHARP PCOVPA311WRE0 WAVEGUIDE COVER WORKS WITH MANY SHARP AND OTHER MICROWAVES.The Sharp waveguide I love the product and it works wonderful in my microwave. I was about to throw the microwave and went to sears to buy but all the one i was looking for was out. I went online to check how to change waveguide, its was very simple and I search in amazon the type i was looking for here it was. I could not tell you how much I really appreciate the people who keeps things on the web even the simplest things. I install the waveguide and the microwave is working like new. The quality was great. shipping was really fast, as promised. price was wonderful I recommend who every is who is looking for the sharp OEM PCOVPA311WRE0 the seller have it. |
| OEM part fits perfectly to repair our microwave. Our Sharp micro started arcing and zapping inside. It was a pretty light show, but scary. Replaced this part and all is well. Make sure to give your micro a regular cleaning on the inside and it'll last longer. I ordered two more for spares in case this happens again. |