| Compare WB02X11124 JX81J GE Microwave filter with Aftermarket items product |
List Price: Price: $8.77 Details You save: $15.18 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy WB02X11124 JX81J GE Microwave filter, please go to: Good product and service Fit perfectly! Very reasonable priced replacement compared to Best Buy ordering Good product and service on this good product that works very well so go ahead and buy it now ! |
| See Products Related To WB02X11124 JX81J GE Microwave filter: Aftermarket GE SmartWater Filter Adapter - required when replacing MXRC, FXRC, FXRT, HXRT with MWF. The MWF filter + this adaptor can be used to replace thse old metal canister filters:Sears / Kenmore - 9905, 469905, 46-9905, 9905P, 04609905000. Water by Culligan / GE SmartWater - FXRC, FXRT, MXRC, HXRT, WR97X10006If you are replacing a SmartWater cartridge with an adapter, it must be removed before installing the cartridge. To remove the adapter, turn it to the left about 1/4 turn. If you are replacing a Water by Culligan cartridge, leave the adapter in place. This adapter will stay in the refrigerator when you replace future cartridges.NOTE: Use of this adaptor will add approximately 1" to the height of the installed filter.so so tablet Worth the $48...I guess. I originally bought this for my 4 yr. old so I could get my kindle back but downloads are painfully slow and game play is jerky. Battery life is horrible. I tried to load my music but it wouldn't hold it all even though I dumped all games and unnecessary apps. I'm pretty sure I don't have anywhere near 4 GB of music. I now carry it to work and use it for internet and Facebook...it works ok for that. |
| so so tablet Worth the $48...I guess. I originally bought this for my 4 yr. old so I could get my kindle back but downloads are painfully slow and game play is jerky. Battery life is horrible. I tried to load my music but it wouldn't hold it all even though I dumped all games and unnecessary apps. I'm pretty sure I don't have anywhere near 4 GB of music. I now carry it to work and use it for internet and Facebook...it works ok for that. |