Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

Details UNIVERSAL HINARI MICROWAVE TURNTABLE Glass Plate Dish 270mm 27cm Best

Compare UNIVERSAL HINARI MICROWAVE TURNTABLE Glass Plate Dish 270mm 27cm with Spares4appliances items product

Offer List:
Price: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy UNIVERSAL HINARI MICROWAVE TURNTABLE Glass Plate Dish 270mm 27cm, please browse through:

Not a universal microwave turntable
This microwave turntable was not universal. However, I admit I fell for the "universal" logo, and I did not do all the research before buying. Plus shipping was as much as the product. So unless you know absolutely this will fit your microwave, I suggest you do not buy on-line.

See Products Related To UNIVERSAL HINARI MICROWAVE TURNTABLE Glass Plate Dish 270mm 27cm: Spares4appliances

Please email us with your model number, and any serial numbers, to confirm this part will fit your appliance.
Suitable for the following Universal models- (suitable for most microwaves)
fine product.
Have had no problems with its function.The cost was much much better than other products by a wide margin for similar products
Not a universal microwave turntable
This microwave turntable was not universal. However, I admit I fell for the "universal" logo, and I did not do all the research before buying. Plus shipping was as much as the product. So unless you know absolutely this will fit your microwave, I suggest you do not buy on-line.