Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

New Weston Non-Stick 26 Inch x 18 Inch Oven Liner Deal

Compare Weston Non-Stick 26 Inch x 18 Inch Oven Liner with Weston items product

Offer List: $23.50
With Deal: $25.66 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Weston Non-Stick 26 Inch x 18 Inch Oven Liner, please visit:

Beware of this product
I baked some potatoes last night and was very thankful when one burst that the oven liner was there to make the clean-up easy, or so I thought. Then one of the potato pieces that fell onto the liner started to smoke and burn (oven temperature was 400 degrees), and there was a noxious odor. Then my eyes started to burn and water. The food was removed shortly thereafter, but when I attempted to remove the liner to clean it, there was a large white spot in the middle of it that clung to the bottom of the oven. I had to tug to get it out and when I did, the surface of the liner under the white spot had burned onto the bottom of my new oven, leaving a permanent stain.

Needless to say, I threw the liner out and considered myself lucky that it did not start a major fire or that I was not more chemically compromised than I was. This product is not only a complete waste of money but, in my opinion, downright dangerous. It should be illegal to sell this. If I could give it...

See Products Related To Weston Non-Stick 26 Inch x 18 Inch Oven Liner: Weston

Prevents spills and debris from baking to the bottom of the oven making cleaning the oven a simple chore.
Oven Liner Worth Every Penny
The Pragotrade Large Nonstick Oven Liner was a purchase I made to treat myself. Yes, I have a self-cleaning oven, so it only took a couple of days to clean it. That was something I do not want to go through again, so as a treat to myself, I purchased this product and I couldn't be happier. It looks good, works great, I don't plan to ever have to run the self-cleaning cycle and the horrid manual cleanup that I did last time!
Oven liner melted to oven bottom. (Also smelled.)
After less than two months worth of VERY light duty, this oven liner is already in the trash.

History:
We have only used the liner from mid-January until mid-March.
We have a gas oven, and only use it once a week or so, for a frozen pizza. (No higher than 425 degrees.)

Odor:
The oven liner produced a nasty odor when it was on--smelled like burning plastic.
It wasn't so bad that it stunk up the house, but if you got too close to the vent on the oven, it would make you cough.

Product failure:
In the time we've had it in the oven, it seemed to be performing it's duty-catching dripping cheese, etc. and keeping it off the oven bottom.
However, as we went to preheat the oven last night, the oven started smoking.
We thought it was just because we needed to clean the food off the mat, but when we tried to pull the mat out for cleaning, we discovered it had melted to the bottom of the oven.
By slowly peeling it out, we...