Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Details Whirlpool 6802A Grease Filter Top

Compare Whirlpool 6802A Grease Filter with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $14.53
With Deal: $9.50 Details
You save: $5.03

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 6802A Grease Filter, please browse through:

It fits
I've had this for a few months now and have had no issues, although I wasn't expecting to have any with something a simple as a filter.

See Products Related To Whirlpool 6802A Grease Filter: Whirlpool

This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 6802A Grease Filter.
Simple, Inexpensive and Easy to Install
Simple, inexpensive and easy to install. Received it in a timely manner and it was exactly as expected. My only regret is that I did not order two, to keep a spare on hand.
It fits
I've had this for a few months now and have had no issues, although I wasn't expecting to have any with something a simple as a filter.