Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Review GE Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve WD15X10003 Deal

Compare GE Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve WD15X10003 with General Electric items product

List Price: $44.92
Price: $44.92 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Dishwasher Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve WD15X10003, please go to:

Excellent Price
I agree with the other review posted. My GE dishwasher was no longer filling with water. Googled troubeshooting tips and determined I had a bad inlet valve. Tried to pick one up at several local stores, and all they were offering to do was to order it directly from GE for approximately $60.00, plus an additional $15.00 shipping! Found the part through Amazon, placed my order, and received it within a week. Installed the part and everything is working fine. Best part: cost about 1/2 of what I would have spent ordering through GE, Sears, or any of the brick & mortar stores in my area.

See Products Related To GE Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve WD15X10003: General Electric

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. See all items in Dishwasher Valve.
GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
Quality part. Not too difficult to replace, even for a novice.
I am very happy with this part. This was my first attempt at repairing a dishwasher. My dishwasher was leaking water. Some online research suggested this part was at fault. It is a quality part from all appearances, was not difficult to replace, and it stopped the leak. Everything is working fine. Saved a huge repair bill. Yay for me!
Excellent Price
I agree with the other review posted. My GE dishwasher was no longer filling with water. Googled troubeshooting tips and determined I had a bad inlet valve. Tried to pick one up at several local stores, and all they were offering to do was to order it directly from GE for approximately $60.00, plus an additional $15.00 shipping! Found the part through Amazon, placed my order, and received it within a week. Installed the part and everything is working fine. Best part: cost about 1/2 of what I would have spent ordering through GE, Sears, or any of the brick & mortar stores in my area.