| Compare 1 X PART # 330031 GENUINE FACTORY OEM ORIGINAL OVEN RANGE TOP BURNER RECEPTACLE KIT FOR WHIRLPOOL, KENMORE, SEARS AND ROPER with Whirlpool items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $6.45 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 1 X PART # 330031 GENUINE FACTORY OEM ORIGINAL OVEN RANGE TOP BURNER RECEPTACLE KIT FOR WHIRLPOOL, KENMORE, SEARS AND ROPER, please check out: That's the ticket for fixing an old Kenmore Worked great. I ordered a second one and saved $500+ replacing a stove. It does NOT include proper instructions for wiring up the junction block itself, which comes in several pieces. Look at your old one and you'll be good to go, The wiring is pushed through from the back side and makes a distinctive click into the block when it is correctly inserted. It includes a junction block and two external hanger, one for Kenmore and I assume one for some other product. Again, look at what you have and use the one that matches. In my case the screws did NOT match, so I used the original hex-drive bolts that threaded just the same. This did the job for my rather generic Kenmore stove and I expect it will do just as well for you. |
| See Products Related To 1 X PART # 330031 GENUINE FACTORY OEM ORIGINAL OVEN RANGE TOP BURNER RECEPTACLE KIT FOR WHIRLPOOL, KENMORE, SEARS AND ROPER: Whirlpool Genuine OEM 330031 Stove Top Burner Element Receptacle. Used on many makes and models. Replaces many older part numbers. Includes block, wire leads, heat shrink, and wire connectors.Burnt out in less than 2 months Purchased 3 of these and 2 of them burnt out the plastic. Heating temperature is variable, but it did heat up very quickly on high medium. The bracket doesn't house as snuggly as original, it slants back some so a little tricky to insert burner prongs into it. Wanted ceramic but all I could find are these plastic ones which just don't last long enough being heated too much. If you cook on low heat all the time then these might be worth it, but not if you heat on medium high most of the time. Wasn't worth the cost for only a months use. |
| That's the ticket for fixing an old Kenmore Worked great. I ordered a second one and saved $500+ replacing a stove. It does NOT include proper instructions for wiring up the junction block itself, which comes in several pieces. Look at your old one and you'll be good to go, The wiring is pushed through from the back side and makes a distinctive click into the block when it is correctly inserted. It includes a junction block and two external hanger, one for Kenmore and I assume one for some other product. Again, look at what you have and use the one that matches. In my case the screws did NOT match, so I used the original hex-drive bolts that threaded just the same. This did the job for my rather generic Kenmore stove and I expect it will do just as well for you. |