Minggu, 13 Maret 2016

Review Whirlpool 8205008 Microwave Vent Grille Top

Compare Whirlpool 8205008 Microwave Vent Grille with Whirlpool items product

List Price: $157.25
Price: $85.97 Details
You save: $71.28

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Small Appliance Sets


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 8205008 Microwave Vent Grille, please see:

Great replacement for KitchenAid KHMS-155LSS4 Vent Grille
I bought a house on a short-sale with a KitchenAid KNMS-155LSS4 mircowave hood combination installed. The grill vent apparently had been ripped out by the prior owner without unscrewing the two top screws, thus breaking the top screw holes, and they taped the vent back up with two-sided tape. I called KitchenAid for a possible replacement, but their price (with shipping) was about $70+ more than this item, and the KitchenAid representative would not give me a model #! After some research on the internet, I found that this was the part that I was looking for. Perfect fit, and much cheaper than what KitchenAid wanted for this part. Two-day shipping with Amazon Prime makes it even better. I could have went with the black vent grille for even less money, but I did not think it would have looked as good.

See Products Related To Whirlpool 8205008 Microwave Vent Grille: Whirlpool

The Whirlpool 8205008 Microwave Vent Grille is a stainless steel vent grille used on some Whirlpool brand microwaves. The unit is approximately 4.75-Inch long, 3.125-Inch wide and 30.875-Inch high. This is an OEM genuine replacement part. For nearly 100-years, the Whirlpool brand has helped people all over the world find better ways to take care of household tasks. At Whirlpool, we want our customers to live cleaner, more organized, less busy and more flavorful lives through our appliances. Every Whirlpool product is born of decades of experience creating incredibly useful features.
At a better
It was actual replacement part. At a better price
Great replacement for KitchenAid KHMS-155LSS4 Vent Grille
I bought a house on a short-sale with a KitchenAid KNMS-155LSS4 mircowave hood combination installed. The grill vent apparently had been ripped out by the prior owner without unscrewing the two top screws, thus breaking the top screw holes, and they taped the vent back up with two-sided tape. I called KitchenAid for a possible replacement, but their price (with shipping) was about $70+ more than this item, and the KitchenAid representative would not give me a model #! After some research on the internet, I found that this was the part that I was looking for. Perfect fit, and much cheaper than what KitchenAid wanted for this part. Two-day shipping with Amazon Prime makes it even better. I could have went with the black vent grille for even less money, but I did not think it would have looked as good.