Kamis, 10 Maret 2016

Get Lekue Rice and Grain Cooker, Model # 0200700V06M500, Green Best

Compare Lekue Rice and Grain Cooker, Model # 0200700V06M500, Green with Lekue items product

List Price: $35.00
With Deal: $31.36 Details
You save: $3.64

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Rice Cookers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Lekue Rice and Grain Cooker, Model # 0200700V06M500, Green, please see:

Great rice cooker - read the instructions for success!!
I purchased this rice cooker from a local retailer and tried it out for the first time with brown rice. I was so excited to be able to make brown rice in 20 minutes!! Sadly, my first batch of rice was a hard, crunchy, inedible mess.

What I realized is that the instructions on the product are for an 800 watt microwave and my home microwave is 1000 watts. I also found that for most rices that are not plain long-grain rice, you do need to add more water than they recommend. By setting my microwave to 80% power and adding about 1/4 cup more water than recommended on the product instructions, I was able to make fluffy, delicious wild rice last night in just about 25 minutes.

See Products Related To Lekue Rice and Grain Cooker, Model # 0200700V06M500, Green: Lekue

Fall in love with healthy, easy cooking with the most innovative products thanks to Lekue. Quality, functionality and design that will surprise you with a wide range of tools to make cooking, preparation, preservation, baking and freezing easier. With this collection, Lekue provides practical and revolutionary solutions for today's society way of cooking. Discover the pleasures of cooking at home by blending different flavors, textures and trying exciting recipes that are included with every Lekue product. Healthy cooking solutions for the day-to-day kitchen that breaks with the myth that healthy cooking is boring or bland. Lekue is located in the Catalonia region of Spain outside of Barcelona and has been the leaders in design and manufacturing of high end silicone products since 1980.
Works well - if you pay attention to your microwave wattage
I first saw this product at a fancy brick & mortar store. It's a little expensive so I wanted to read reviews on Amazon before buying it. I've changed my diet to include lots of whole grains and my stovetop is a mess from things like rice and steel cut oats boiling over, so this seemed like a good product for me.

I'm glad I read the reviews and knew I had to pay attention to the wattage of my microwave (1100) since the recipes are geared toward 800 watts. So I know at first I'll have to tweak each recipe, and write it down.

Last night I made a brown rice mixture; took 20 minutes and more water. Turned out nice though!

And today I made steel cut oats; took a total of 10 minutes at 80% power, 1 cup oats:2 cups water. After its resting time of 6 minutes, I had a container of nicely-cooked oats.

Try it! Just be aware at first you'll have to be patient and figure out what works for your individual microwave. But no more having to scrub starchy...
Great rice cooker - read the instructions for success!!
I purchased this rice cooker from a local retailer and tried it out for the first time with brown rice. I was so excited to be able to make brown rice in 20 minutes!! Sadly, my first batch of rice was a hard, crunchy, inedible mess.

What I realized is that the instructions on the product are for an 800 watt microwave and my home microwave is 1000 watts. I also found that for most rices that are not plain long-grain rice, you do need to add more water than they recommend. By setting my microwave to 80% power and adding about 1/4 cup more water than recommended on the product instructions, I was able to make fluffy, delicious wild rice last night in just about 25 minutes.