| Compare WB44X192 Kenmore Range Stove Oven Bottom Bake Element WB44X192 with Kenmore items product |
List Price: With Deal: $30.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy WB44X192 Kenmore Range Stove Oven Bottom Bake Element WB44X192, please browse through: Worth the price not much to say. it worked in my oven, and not hard to install. Thanksgiving dinner was possible, and price was right. |
| See Products Related To WB44X192 Kenmore Range Stove Oven Bottom Bake Element WB44X192: Kenmore General Electric GE Range stove Oven Bake Element WR44X5082R NEW 1WR44X50829WB44X5072 WB44X5082 The part will fit for brans such as GE, General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, Kenmore, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others. The Right Fit For Me When the bake element on my circa-1985 GE wall oven (Model No. J KSO6 0J3AD) arced, I thought I was going to have to spring for a new oven. I couldn't even find a parts list for it online. Fortunately, I finally determined this one was a compatible replacement, and has been working perfectly since I installed it several months ago. |
| The Right Fit For Me When the bake element on my circa-1985 GE wall oven (Model No. J KSO6 0J3AD) arced, I thought I was going to have to spring for a new oven. I couldn't even find a parts list for it online. Fortunately, I finally determined this one was a compatible replacement, and has been working perfectly since I installed it several months ago. |